Competition “Win a Skincode Spring Beauty Set!” Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Skincode AG, CHE-CH-020.3.021.043-9, with registered office at Seestrasse 59, Erlenbach, Switzerland.
- The competition is open to entrants eighteen years or older.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- How to enter the competition:
Describe in two sentences why your skin needs an energy boost after the winter in a window box on a landing page: https://skincode.com/win-skincode-spring-beauty-set/.
- Based on the answers, 9 winners will be selected.
- Prize: 1 out of 9 beauty sets, suitable for the consumer’s skin type: https://skincode.com/win-skincode-spring-beauty-set/.
- Promotion begins on 13.04.2017 and ends on 30.04.2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Skincode AG is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Skincode AG reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be announced and notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Skincode AG reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions in the event of a catastrophe, war, act of God or any other event outside Skincode AG control.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swiss law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
- By entering this competition, the entrant accepts to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of Skincode AG and its judges which are final and binding in all respects.